After The Party

The journal of the making of the quilt!

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Long time - no blog - no progress!

Well it has been a couple of weeks since I last did something on the quilt. Hence the lack of updates. I should have been quilting it last week but only started today ( I decided my stash needed re-folding so I could put away some new fabric. It took me 4 days! This stash habit is an illness I am sure.) I am having a very frustrating time with the quilting because the varigated rayon thread I want to use keeps breaking. I tried some other polyester thread but it doesn't look anywhere near as good. In fact it hardly looks quilted to the naked eye so there is no use photographing it to post on the blog. I am going to undo (yet again) what I have done and try again with a larger size embroidery needle in the hope that it will solve the problem. Back to the quick-un-pick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home