After The Party

The journal of the making of the quilt!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

5 words done

I have been working on the words again tonight and decided to go back to the original size Janice and I worked out. The problem I had was cutting the backgrounds for the words too big. I went back to the original cardboard 'dummies' and worked from there. I got the first 5 words done and I am happy with the first 3. I don't think I've got the colour transition quite right yet. I'm not posting a photo tonight 'cos it is nearly 11 pm and I have to get up early tomorrow. Besides which I still haven't got my son to teach me (slowly enough so I remember!) how to get the photo from the camera to the computer etc. I must learn how to do this. I must learn how to do this. I must learn how to do this....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home